Privacy, Terms and Conditions
Please be aware of the following terms, conditions and privacy information which apply to your use of all Aberystwyth.org.uk content:
Your Privacy and Personal Information
- We collect standard internet log information to monitor visitor numbers and usage patterns, but do this in a way that does not identify you personally.
- We do not collect or store your personal information during your visit.
- A small number of third-party adverts on this site may create cookies, to help companies measure their advertising's effectiveness.
- To find out more about cookies and how to control them, we recommend you visit www.aboutcookies.org
- The copyright of this site remains with the author. You may not redistribute the content of this site (in whole or in part, including images) without prior permission.
- You may distribute printed copies of the downloadable PDF maps and guides, provided that: (1) the reference to Aberystwyth.org.uk is not removed and (2) no charge is made other than a nominal fee to cover printing costs.
- This website neither endorses, nor claims to be endorsed by, any business or organisation featured.
- Efforts have been made to keep contents up-to-date, but no liability can be accepted for any inaccuracies. If you find anything on this site to be inaccurate or in need of editing, please give feedback.
- No responsibility can be accepted for the content or availability of external websites we link to.
- Some links on the site are provided through affiliate schemes. These affiliates may pay Aberystwyth.org.uk a small commission, which is in turn used to fund the site. These affiliates will be aware that you arrived at their site via Aberystwyth.org.uk.
- The use of any other site linked to from these pages is subject to the terms and conditions of that site. Such sites may have different policies on cookies and privacy.
User Comments and Content
- Pages such as the restaurant and pub guides contain comments from visitors to this site. These are published in good faith, but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
- We welcome all comments submitted for publication, but do not undertake to publish every comment. We reserve the right to make minor edits.
- If a comment you submit is published on the site, the name you supply will appear alongside. Your e-mail address will not be published.